Our mission is to be agents of change; to inspire people who have never traveled before to do so, and to inspire others to do more. To encourage all cultures of the world to see disability as an integral part of life, and to provide the motivation and tools to the tourism industry to allow them to create accessible environments that enable inclusion in an economically sustainable way.
We offer a full travel agency service from itinerary planning, flight and hotel bookings, attractions, hire cars or vans (with hand controls if required), cruising holidays, private yacht charters and fully escorted group tours. We are continually expanding our contacts to offer the greatest variety possible of accessible and inclusive holidays worldwide.
For tourists inbound to Australia we can provide an additional concierge service to make your stay more enjoyable and relaxed.
For international travelers we have an extensive network of international travel agents contact us with your requirements and we will put you in contact with a suitable specialist.
- Itinerary planning
- Flight and hotel bookings, attractions
- Hire cars or vans (with hand controls if required)
- Hire equipment
- Cruising holidays
- Private yacht charters and fully escorted group tours
- Business travel and conferences
Our presentations are designed to help your industry or tourism region understand the economics of the growing Accessible Tourism Market. We have presented short introductory sessions in plenerary settings to day long detailed workshops on how to create and market Accessible Tourism Products and Services.
- 2007 SATH World Congress – Orlando Florida
- 2009 Opening Keynote SATH World Congress – Ft Lauderdale Florida
- 2011 Inaugural Access Tourism New Zealand Conference – Auckland New Zealand
- 2012 Accessible Tourism Industry Workshop Shire of South Gippsland – Korrumburra, Vic Australia
- 2012 Industry Accessible Tourism Forum Victoria Tourism Industry Association – Melbourne Australia
- 2012 Shire of Yarra Ranges Strategic Planning Workshop on Diversity and Inclusion
- 2013 Shire of Yarra Ranges Industry Accessible Tourism forums
- 2014 COTA Universal Design Conference – Universal Design Applied to Soft Infrastructure – Sydney Australia
- 2014 Destinations for All – First World Summit on Accessible Tourism – Montreal Canada
- 2014 IUCN World Parks Congress, Capacity Building Workshop on Accessibility in National Parks for people with a disability
- 2014 Michigan POHI/SXI Conference – Disability as Inspiration, Can Greater Exposure overcome this Phenomenon
- 2015 TICT State Tourism Conference – Workshop: Customers before Compliance – Inclusive and Accessible Tourism
- 2015 TICT State Tourism Conference – Breakout: A Customer Focused Approach to Inclusive and Accessible Tourism
- 2015 July ‘Tourism is Everyone’s Business’ Regional Tourism Day – Accessibility is Good Business
- 2015 National Events Symposium – Inclusion Not Exclusion: Enhancing Events for the Accessible Tourism Market
- 2016 SATIC South Australian State Tourism Conference
- 2016 Melbourne Live – Developing Customer Focused Accessible Tourism Product
- 2017 Tourism Australia – Accessible Tourism Webinar
- 2017 Local Government NSW Tourism Conference, Taree NSW
- 2017 Accessible Qatar Conference, Doha, Qatar
- 2017 New South Wales State of Inclusion – Live Work Play Conference, Sydney Australia
- 2018 Destination Canberra Tourism Conference – Accessible Tourism Masterclass Workshop
- 2018 Mornington Peninsula Regional Tourism – Accessible Tourism Masterclass
- 2018 Destination Melbourne – Accessible Tourism Masterclass
- 2018 Bendigo Regional Tourism – Accessible Tourism Masterclass
- 2018 Universal Design Conference Brisbane – Inclusive Experiences by Design
- 2018 Universal Design Conference Auckland – Inclusive Experiences by Design
- 2018 Destinations for All – Brussels – Who is the traveller with a disability?
- 2019 Southern Tasmania Tourism Summit
- 2019 Hostel Industry Association Conference