Phillip Island Ten Pin Bowling and Entertainment is located in the industrial estate of Cowes at 91-97 Settlement Road. The operators have taken accessibility to heart and have won the Bass Coast Good Access is Good Business Award.
Some of the key accessibility features of the complex are:
• Designated accessible parking next to the entry in the side car park.
• Ramps to the bowling alley
• Moveable furniture on the bowling alley to allow for groups of wheelchair users
• A full range of bowling aids and guides
• Automatic returns, scoring and bumpers
• Special bowling balls with retractable handles for those that cannot use traditional finger slots.
• Accessible toilet facilities.
The complex hosts disability bowling competition and training sessions.